"Soleil d'Espagne" concert du guitariste espagnol Pablo Gimenez le 9 août 2020 au Parc du Château de Maniquerville
|Publié le 9 août 2020 à 5:35|
CONCERT UNIQUE dans un cadre sublime! A 10 minutes d’Etretat, au parc verdoyant du Château de Maniquerville, en plein ciel, REVEZ et ENIVREZ-vous par les chefs d’œuvres romantiques des grands compositeurs espagnols !
Le guitariste Pablo GIMENEZ vous invite au voyage dans sa Granada lointaine à la fraîcheur de Sierra Nevada parfumée de jasmin.
Avec la participation spéciale de la belle danseuse Sara JIMENEZ.
DATE : Dimanche, 9 août 2020 à 18heures
Sur réservation obligatoire de siège au +33 3 60 46 99 22 (ou par mail : [email protected])
Important! Toutes les mesures de sécurité sanitaire de distanciation seront rigoureusement respectées.
Concert sponsorisé par l’association culturelle Art Gallery Constantin France. Remerciements très spéciaux à la Mairie de MANIQUERVILLE pour leur aimable invitation. ��
Pablo GIMENEZ is an international flamenco and classical guitarist (Spanish ans German). Pablo combines his soloist role with chamber music and the accompaniment of flamenco dancing and singing.
Graduated as a classical guitarist and as a flamenco guitarist in the Conservatories of Granada and Córdoba. He complemented his studies in Codarts Conservatory in Holand studying tango guitar, playing in the traditional flamenco shows in Granada and taking classes with teachers like David Martínez, Oscar Ghiglia and Paco Peña.
He was awarded by the Andalusian Institute of Youth in the XVII Granada Youth Prizes in the Art category in 2017. He has performed concerts in the United States, Canada, Tunisia, Brasil, Morocco, China, Taiwan, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Hungary, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
He gave a recital called Inspired by flamenco at the Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center in New York in 2016. The program showed the relationship between Spanish classical music and flamenco.
As an artistic director presented during the last three years:
• Flamenco: Joven y Jondo. First project from his group Corazón de Granada. A show which combines flamenco music and Spanish classical. It was presented at the J.F. Kennedy Center in Washington D.C. and it toured trough the USA and Canada in 2017 and 2018.
• De Guadix a Buenos Aires. Dedicated to Pedro de Mendoza, from his hometown Guadix, which was the first founder of Buenos Aires. It represents the trip from Spain and his flamenco music to Argentina with the tango.
• Two views of the Alhambra. This production is a mix between guitar recital and dance show. The only members are Sara Jiménez, dance, and Pablo on the guitar. It goes trough master pieces that was inspired by the Alhambra and his flamenco scene from the XX century.
His most outstanding collaborations are the following:
• Chamber music. Performing arrangements of flamenco works and his own compositions for two violins, cello and guitar at the Joao Pessoa International Festival, Brazil 2019.
• Dúo Giménez, together with his father they form a guitar duo. They have performed in Spain, Italy, Sweden and Tunisia. In 2014 they played in the show Hymne à la Tunisie with the special collaboration of Pedro Eustache. In 2016 they recorded the CD called De Profundis a lo Jondo, a project that combines sacred music and flamenco styles called cante jondo.
• Christine Moore, soprano. He made the recording of the CD Al-Andalus to the America: an odyssey of the Spanish song in 2013 and presented with her at the Lincoln Center in New York in 2014.
• Performances as soloist with the Symphonic Bands of Guadix and Ave Maria Symphonic Band of Granada, performing works like the 2nd movement of the Concierto de Aranjuez by Joaquín Rodrigo.
• Filming of the documentary Instrumental Places: Granada about Steve Connor, one of the most prestigious luthiers in the world. Recording in emblematic places in Granada such as the Alhambra and the Bañuelo.
Nowadays Pablo is currently performing with his flute and guitar duo Lindaraixa, Dúo Giménez, Corazón de Granada and collaborating with flamenco and classical artists.
Catégories : Aucun